2/13/2015

Street art - JM Robert



JM Robert is a french painter, inspirating from what he could observe on the facades of buildings, the Pop Art and strees art, to create his own style.
Erasures, stencils, paint brushes, spray paint, drippings: JM Robert's techniques and media of are very diversified. His abstract backgrounds in bright, flashy colors which reflect the effects of urban walls, are in sharp contrast with the black and graphical style of the women's faces that he painted on his canvases. 
I discovered this artist last week and I can't stop to look again and again his paintings on my screen as soon as I have a moment. So I just wanted to share it with you. I hope it will arouse your emotions like it happened to me! Thanks for your visit! Cheers!

http://jm-robert.com/






2 commentaires: